Thursday, December 15, 2011

What branch of the service will give me the best shot at working with military working dogs?

I want to be a K-9 cop in the future but i also want to do 4 years in the service which branch will give me the best opportunity?|||Master at arms. Navy.|||I know most services have K-9 units but the Navy has a big program because it covers and patrols all the ships and submarines. I have seen the seasoned dogs and the trainings come into my work place.|||Most defiantly Air Force! Since your planning on being enlisted the AF has security forces and then if you do well enough you can work with the dogs!|||They will ALL give you the very best training in K-9 control, but you must first become a military police officer.|||the air force got an enlisted job, security forces, that's working with military dogs.|||I'm guiessing anything civil like doctor or something

No comments:

Post a Comment