Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which branch of the US military gets the most comprehensive medical training?

I know the Marines don't have a medical branch, it is supplied by the Navy. And I mean in a general sense, not counting Special Operations. I was led to believe that the Navy did.|||Yeah I think your right, my dad was in the Air Force and I'm pretty sure there medical branch wasn't nearly as extensive as Navy.|||Medical training for what ?



You need to be more specific.



General medics/corpsmen are EMT trained



But there are 40 or so enlisted medical jobs in each service.



2. If your talking about medics in general, each service branch offers higher levels of training



Army flight medics are now paramedic trained and they have LPN positions.

Air Force flight medics are LPN trained

Navy has independent duty corpsmen who are pretty much paramedic trained.|||Depends on what MOS as a medical practitioner. Most likely though, it would be the Navy. The next best would be the Air Force.|||Combat Medic. You're in the field out patrolling with people, not on a ship or airbase, so of course they receive the most training.|||navy or air force

No comments:

Post a Comment