Thursday, December 8, 2011

What branch of the military is the easiest to get into for a ROTC scholarship?

I do not have the best of grades but am in great physical condition, numerous extra curriculars, volunteer, ect. I do not really like the Navy because I am not really fond of the sea and I want to be a little bit flexible with my degree choice because I am not 100% positive on what I want to do. Does that matter much in the application process? What branch do you recommend? Also, what branch is the easiest to get into for a ROTC scholarship? (3 year scholarship)


Thanks!|||isn't the ROTC based on the Army?|||I would think there are more Army ROTC programs simply because the Army is the largest branch of the U.S. military. Here's a website with more information:





http://www.goarmy.com/content/goarmy/rot鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment