Thursday, December 15, 2011

What branch of the US military sould I join?

I plan on entering the military after high school (I graduate in 2012) and I want to know which is the better military branch- Marines or the Army. I'm also am thinking about trying out for scout sniper school but I'm not sure of army sniper school is better... Some help?|||Talk to each of the recruiters about which branch fits you best. And to be honest, you probably won't make it to sniper school. Check out this link.





http://futurejarheads.webs.com/sniperrec鈥?/a>





Prove me wrong! Good luck man!|||I am in the Army and I can tell you that the Marines snipers, are freaking awesome... I do know the Army Snipers are used a lot more in Afghanistan and Iraq, they are spread around cities and assist Army units or Marine Units. Army Snipers also are used as scouts. I do not know much about Marine Snipers... but they are an elite group, I would say they are the more elite than Marine Recon and MARSOC...|||You need to speak with recruiters from both branches and see what they have to say. In addition, buy an asvab book and study for the test. I know that you are into sniper school right now, but once you see other jobs that they have, you might want something else. The military has all kinds of jobs.|||Well if you want to be a scout sniper than you should join marines because that would look better when you have to join delta force or army rangers because they specialize in spec ops which is scout sniping.|||taz mania is stupid!!!!


marines have a better sniper school so if your dream is to be a sniper them join the marines


just talk to all the recruiters|||hahahah he said ur going to hell for supporting your country and the ppl..... ARMY|||I condemn you for hell for supporting the military, the world needs peace not guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment