Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the best military branch to join based on my career choice?

I am highly considering joining the military, but I am undecided about what branch to join. The career I would like to pursue in degree terms would be "Computer Science, or Information Technology." What branch is the best for the jobs that deal with the computers/technology? I am also undecided on Active Duty or Reserve.|||USAF active duty.....no question about it.|||Active duty USAF.





Sit down with a recruiter|||Absolutely the Army. Having now gone to using Drones, controlled from Texas you wont be in the heat of battle but winning it. Fast Rank, big money great benifits. Also will be an open door to NSA%26lt; CIA homeland security, If you are good enough|||Air Force or Navy.|||Join the Navy if your interested in computers. If you want to go to college while serving go reserve, if not, go active

No comments:

Post a Comment