Thursday, December 15, 2011

What branch of the military has the shortest service length?

I'm not really happy with where I am in my life, and I really want to join the military. I just don't want to be away for so long. What branch of the military has the shortest mandatory active duty service length? Also, when I get out of the military, where can I go with my life? I'm already certified in security, so I could probably join a private security firm right?|||All military branches have a standard 4x4 Active/Inactive Reserve obligation.





There are certain programs that will allow you to go 2x8 but it's difficult to take your military experience seriously with only two years in. That's not even long enough to get your GI Bill benefits.





If you want to do Private Security, I would recommend going Military Police. The training you'll get at the MP School will prepare you for similar "Security" jobs in PMC's after you get out.





Good luck.|||IF U MEAN CONTRACT? THE ARMY HAS A 2 YEAR CONTRACT. I WOULD THINK THATS THE SHORTEST

No comments:

Post a Comment