Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the best branch for the military for Physical Therapy?

I'm a 15 year old boy and I want to go into ROTC for Physical Therapy but I don't know which branch would be the best. So if you could help out that would be great.|||Army has a great program for it. One of my former company commanders was a physical therapist.|||Army would be first, Navy would be second. The Army has more total force than the Navy and more injuries than the Navy. You would get much more experience in the Army. The Navy has quality medical staff as well, not to dog on the sailors in any way. If you want to travel and see more of the world I would go Navy. If you want more experience in physical therapy I would choose Army. Honestly though, any of the services, except the marine corps would be a good fit for your dreams. MC would be bad only because they dont have a medical program.|||actually doesn't matter which branch of the military, they all receive their training through the government...

No comments:

Post a Comment