Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the best branch of service to join?

I'm highly considering joining possibly marines, army or navy in that order. If I join I would be looking to pursue the 20 year career. I'm just looking for information on all the branches before I decide. I'm looking to go into the engineering field or some type of selfish forces branch.|||Marines, Army, Navy? I wanted to join too. In that order. I tried joining Marines and dropped like 20 pounds but then they told me i was too old. I had to be in boot camp before i turned 29. I was 28 but they said they had a long list of people and i wouldn't ship out in time. Then i tried Army but i still had to drop 30 more pounds for Army Weight Requirements. I'm gonna try in a few months but i'm also thinking about Navy. I heard the Navy is cool and you get to sail the world. I never thought about joining Air Force. I couldn't get in anyway because they only take you in until 27 years old. I'm 29.





I think you can do engineering in any military branch. You should talk to the recruiters of all the branches you are thinking about joining. they should know more than anybody. Good Luck!!!|||It all really comes down to what you want out of your military career or personal preferences. for example almost all members of the navy will spend time at see even a whole year sometimes so if you don't want to be far from land to long you might want to put that as a con. on the other hand form an engineer's point of view there's probably some cool **** to work on in an aircraft Carrier. like the engines, electronics what have you that might peek your interest. The Marines are an Iconic symbol of the American Military and a symbol of just plain badassery. You will stand among some of the best and you will be part of a brotherhood that will last your whole life once you earn that title you will always be a MARINE and you will be proud of that fact. but they also have the lowest quaility of life as far a living arangments base allowences and **** like that. Also they us R.H.I.P which is Rank Has It's Privaleges more then any other branch simply meaning i have more rank therefore im better then you. even after basic you will get **** on just cuz your a Private and the other guys a Corpoal ( happens to my cousins all the time) even things like a haircut you have been waiting an hour fo a haircut only one seat available just as you go to take it a Captain walks in ( in civilain cloths) and you will have to give it up cuz he is an officer and your not. but if that stuff doesn't matter to you then i guess you set. Point is you need to look at the pros and cons of each branch see what each can offfer YOU(until you sign that contract te mlitary works for you so make sure you get what you want then cuz it wont be like that anymore) and norrow it down to the branch that fits your personality and your life goals. Hoped i helped|||im asking the same question :/ but right now im looking at the navy





can you answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment