Thursday, December 8, 2011

What bank branch is the best to open a credit card?

I'm 20 and am thinking of opening a secured credit card since I've never had any credit history. What is the best secured credit card branch to open an account with? Because after a year of being a loyal customer it will transition into a normal credit card. I want to know which is the best credit card company to open an account with.





I have searched and came up with citibank, bank of America, and wellsfargo. These were the top best. Which do u think is the best?|||Try the bank you have an account with. They already know you.





Other than that go with Wells Fargo. I have been a customer with them for decades and never had a problem. Unlike some people I can read and comprehend contracts so I know what to do and what not to do with my bank accounts.|||A savings and loan with a debit card.





Prove to yourself you are responsible enough to deserve a credit card by saving the money first. Then spend only a fraction of what you have already saved. Paying interest sucks.





Think about it: Banks will only give you less than 2% of what you loan them (deposits). Paying 19% to borrow from a bank (credit) would be foolish, right? Now compound that by paying that 19% forever. Think it out - credit cards are stupid. Having cash on hand is smart and has much higher returns.





Why do banks tell you it's so important to have a great credit score? Because they're in the business of selling credit. The best credit score is no credit score and a loaded savings account.





It's better to want something and not get it than to get something (you likely didn't need) and pay interest on it. Be smarter than that.|||do NOT go to wells fargo - they harass me all the time, and they have all of these hidden fees. they try to come across really nice but i hate them. i got transferred when they bought out wachovia. i've only had my account there for a year and 4 months and i am counting down until i can switch banks when i turn 18! the people are rude to me.|||Wellsfargo college credit cards are good

No comments:

Post a Comment