Thursday, December 8, 2011

Which branch of the military has the best opportunity for Judge Advocates?

I am looking more towards the Navy and the Marines but I am open to other branches. Please let me know which has the best opportunities and some idea as to why that branch is the best. I am confused as to which branch I would join. Navy seems to have a better JA opportunities but the Marines seem to have more non-legal opportunities. I am not an Officer and would appreciate any information I could get hopefuly as unbiased as possible. Thanks!|||All branches have Staff Judge Advocates. Really, you need to decide which branch of the miltary would be best for you based on all aspects of the branches, ie quality of life, deployments, etc.|||The Navy deals handles all legal matters for the Navy and Marine Corps. So I would go Navy. But the legal field is not a entry level job. You must first go in as a YN or a PS. After about a year you can request to cross rate and go to school to be a LN, after you make PO3. I am thinking about going to school for LN also. If you would like anymore info, email me.





Anthony Cruz, YN3, USN


Lahabra86navy@aol.com|||NAVY

No comments:

Post a Comment