Sunday, December 4, 2011

What branch of the military has the best funding for collage?

I wanna go to collage and i also wanna be in the military but when i join the military i want to join the branch that will give me the most for collage so i dont have to pat a lot out of my own pocket. So what branch has the best opportunity for collage???


Please do help me im a Jr in high school and need to figure this out so i can get in applications for it also is the G.I bill just for Army or is it all around?|||All of the branches offer the same amount. What the recruiters wont tell you is it depends on your job, that will come before college. If you want to go to college while in you have to do it on your time. But, you can wait until after you finish your contract and use the GI bill|||It's spelled "college." And you have to talk to the recruiters individually. They offer different scholarships for different positions.|||It applies equally to all branches.|||Pay and benefits are the exact same in all service branch's.|||I would recommend using spell check then you won't look so bad we you apply

No comments:

Post a Comment