Sunday, December 4, 2011

What branch of the military offers the best educational benefits?

I'm looking to pursue a career such as special agent, more specifically PFPA Emergency Rescue team (and maybe FBI HRT later on). I understand I will need a lot of training, experience, and education. I've been looking into the military, but I don't know what branch I should choose, where I could get physical training, and education benefits at the same time.|||well for FBI, you will want to get into the spec ops, that will teach you how to be well for a lack of a better way to put this, sneaky. you will know how to follow people with out them knowing you are on their trail.








as for emergency rescue, there are many different emergency rescue branches, if you are looking into life flight, as in the dives in the water to save boat crash survivors and such like that, you will want the navy seals because that is where you will learn to dive and your basic water survival skills.








hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment