Thursday, December 8, 2011

What military branch is the easiest to get into?

What military branch is the easiest to get into?


Can a person who has some problems with urinating get into any of them?


How hard is it to get a waiver?|||ARMY|||Big is about as dead on in here than anyone else. MEPS uses Army Regulation 40-501 for medical standards for entrance into Any branch. The kicker there is if your condition is outright disqualifying for any branch, Or, if one branch or the other will grant you a waiver for whatever ails you. Having never stated the medical term for why you fail to urinate at one time or another it is hard to tell but like everyone else stated go see the recruiter of your choice and be honest with them. If they can get you a waiver if needed they will tell you but if you do not disclose it and you go to MEPS and stay there all day waiting to complete your urinalysis and/or it is discovered you have this ailment well your going to be facing one pissed off recruiter by the time you make it back. If you lie see how much they work with you in the future. There is a possibility but again you have to explore that knowing that others (recruiters/MEPS personnel) are aware of what you are talking about.|||The Army is, and that is a bad thing. The easier it is to get in to the service, the more dishonest and less discipline there is.





I can guarantee your recruiter can get you in if you have problems urinating, but before you go talk to them, make sure to read over my site - http://www.sadplayer.com/sta.php and click on "Recruiting and the Army"





Waivers aren't that hard to get - they're just usually time consuming.|||I don't see how one's urination problems would affect military enlistment unless they were symptomatic of something worse.





That said, Army is widely considered the easiest branch to get into. They are by far the largest, have the lowest enlistment standards, and are the most likely branch to approve medical and moral waivers.|||In my opinion the army is the easiest branch to get into, but don't take my word. I'm going into the Navy and I leave in December of 09...when I went through MEPS if you had problems, medical ranging to tattoo's, you had to get a waiver, and in your case it should be easy to get since its really not your fault you have trouble with urinating (No offense). I would call a recruiter up and just ask them, there the people to go to and talk to when you need an exact answer. If you want I can ask my recruiter and see what he says.|||Army Guard or Reserves would come first. Then active duty Army.





What kind of problem urinating? If you are a bed wetter or wet yourself during the day (not sure how to put that nicely) then the answer is no you cannot join the military.





Current urethritis (597.80), or history of chronic or recurrent urethritis is disqualifying.





History of enuresis (788.30) or incontinence of urine after 13th birthday is disqualifying|||I think the Army was once the easiest to get into, but funny story.


My diploma was done through a distance learning program, which is basically you do the work at home and send it to the school. Well, the Army considers it a Tier II(GED level) diploma, and they are not taking anyone with that right now.





One call the the Navy and..... They said it is not only a Tier I but if it is indeed a Tier II for some reason, they will still take me granted I score a 50+ on the ASVAB.





That's just one example, so I would say go with the branch you want first(mine was the Army) and if they won't waiver it go to another one. If you want to join the military join it. I thought of saying screw it and joining college, but am happy I picked up the phone one more time and contacted the Navy.|||I would probably have to say the Army and Army Reserve. I know that the National Guard is full and is trying to get rid of people as fast as they're enlisting them and can only waiver dependents right now...can't do law violations or medical waivers right now period... and that you have to score a 50 on the ASVAB to enlist and can't take GED applications...they can only take people who need to go to the GED Plus Program and they have to score 31 on the ASVAB. I know the Air Force doesn't take prior service, but I'm not sure what the ASVAB score is to enlist. The Marines only take HS diplomas or GED with college credits...at some point they did take GEDs because my friend enlisted with a GED about a year ago. I'm not sure what you have to make on the ASVAB to enlist into the Marines. I'm not sure about the Navy either. The National Guard is probably the hardest one to get into right now. We have like 3,000 more people than we are supposed to have.|||Believe it or not, all branches of service have the same physical enlistment standards that is why everyone goes to the same MEPS. The difference comes with which one might be willing to waiver your condition. I have seen the Marines waiver things that the Army won't and vice versa. Choose which one suits your needs and try to get in.|||depends on what kind of pee problem you have. If you cannot go, once you see combat, you'll have no trouble peeing--or for that matter, pooping.





see a recruiter, be honest, and good luck.





marines are best, but not easy to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment